The Orgasm Shot or O-Shot is an outpatient and nearly painless procedure to treat sexual dysfunctional or incontinence. The procedure begins with harvesting your own platelet-rich plasma in your blood and injecting it near the clitoris and the upper vaginal area. The platelet rich plasma stimulates blood flow and new cells and tissue are generated. Some women will see immediate results, but for most it takes up to 3-months. O-Shot results last an average of 18 months.
Results for O-Shot:
- Increased stimulation and stronger more frequent orgasms.
- A tightening of the vaginal opening.
- Improved aesthetic appearance on the lips of the vagina.
- Greatly relieves stress urinary incontinence.
- Greatly relieves postpartum fecal incontinence.
- Improves dryness from menopause or breast cancer treatment.
- Results vary per patients, but the regenerative results of the O-shot have helped with relieving pain from child birth trauma (scarring), mesh and interstitial cystitis.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does it hurt?
A local anesthesia cream is used so that there is virtually no discomfort or pain.
Do I need to take time off work?
The procedure takes less than an hour and no time is required for recovery. You can even be sexually active the same day.
Are there any side effects or complications?
Side effects are the same as any injection which is minor pain and bruising at the injection sites.
How long does the O-Shot last?
On average 18-months, but results can last 3 years or longer for some women.